Women’s Ministry Team’s vision is to equip and encourage women to serve at CPC and in Oxford. Since WMT is part of the Adult Education Team, we see our role as equipping to serve, not just organizing “girl jobs.” We love to see our women supporting all the other ministry teams in the church as well as the Women’s Ministry!
Join us this summer to grow & nourish your friendships! We have a multitude of ways to connect with other women listed below.
To register for the Art Therapy Night (cost $10), click here.
Women 2 Women
Are you in need of encouragement and prayer? We all are! There are groups of women ready to welcome you. Listed below are our current Women 2 Women groups. Click here to download a full list of groups, group leaders, days & time of meetings and much more information.
- Mom 2 Mom: Accountability and support for moms using a parenting book
- Campus Lunch Bunch: Prayer and encouragement for university employees or students
- LOL: Prayer and encouragement for “empty nesters”
- Mrs. 2 Mrs (Marriage): Accountability and support for wives
- BOYB (Breakfast over your Bible): Accountability group for regular Bible reading as well as time to discuss and apply their reading
- Friend to Friend: Accountability group for regular Bible reading as well as time to discuss and apply their reading
- Book Club: Reading book of the month and discussing
- Sexual Sanity for Women: A small group for young women struggling with sexual or relational sins as well as for women who are impacted by sexual sins of their husband or family members
- One-on-Ones: You can request to be matched with an older or younger woman for a one-on-one discipleship relationship
- Story to Story: Using tools from Parakaleo (www.parakleo.us) to help each of us see our own stories in light of God’s big redemptive story, seeking to help equip us to better pastor our own hearts and intentionally build a community of gospel support
- ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS
CPC Connect: Connection group with older women in the faith. Come here ladies share practical stories of God’s power in their everyday lives and get to know these women who’d love to know you.
- Date/Time/Location: 7:00-8:00PM Every other Tuesday beginning January 29th @ Anderson’s Home at 701 Davis Point in Wellsgate
- Led by: Katie Anderson, Liza Sorgenfrei, Dana Edwards, Anna Mahaffey, and Eden Flora
To signup for a group, please fill out the Women 2 Women Small Group Signup form.
If you have any questions about or small groups or how to get connected to one, contact Anna Dabbs at email@example.com.
Women’s Ministry Team 2018-2019
Chair: Meta Ginn
AM Coordinator: Kim Farris
PM Coordinator: Anna Sayre
Events Coordinators: Mary Kathryn Herrington & Pamela Grafton
Communications Coordinator: Emily Ferris
W2W Coordinator: Carol Anne Miconi
Materials & Curriculum: Ev Barrett
At Large Members: Lady Margaret Redd, Kathy Presley, Katie Anderson